Daily cleaning routines don’t have to be a chore! You can make hand-washing into a time for singing, brushing teeth into a dance routine, and bath-time into a play-and-bonding time. The websites below feature ways to keep you and your child healthy.
- SC Department of Education’s Oral Health Curriculum Guides
This guide features songs, recipes, and more, that teach children about oral health concepts and how they can keep their teeth healthy.
- American Dental Association Mouth Healthy Kids Color and Count
- Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy
Learn more on how to keep your child’s teeth healthy and clean.
- Brush Up on Healthy Teeth
Discover simple steps to keep your kids smiling.
- Oral Health for Preschoolers
Topics include taking care of teeth, selecting the right toothbrush and toothpaste, good nutrition, safety, and going to the dentist.
- Healthy Teeth Sesame Street
Tips and tools designed to help parents and children care for their teeth together.
- Hands On Health
Go Local-South Carolina provides information about health services and resources all over South Carolina.
- Family Time Activities
Try out these family activities to help you and your children spend quality time together.
- KidsHealth First Aid & Safety
Discover tips for home safety, first aid, outdoors safety, and safety away from home.
- Medline Plus
Use Medline Plus to get trusted information about health topics and medicine. Includes videos and cool tools for you and your family to learn more!
Find out why hand washing is so important, sing a song while you wash, and make a piece of art to remind your child to wash their hands well every time!
- Why is Hand Washing So Important?
- Wash Hands song with Danielle Howle
- Antibacterial Soap vs. Plain Soap: Which is Better?
- Hand Washing Mobile
- Hand Washing Tips
Just for Kids!
- Scrub Club Coloring Pages
- Print these pages and color the pictures for a fun way to learn about the proper steps to washing your hands.
- Blue’s Checkup Game
Help Blue go to the doctor by picking the right instrument!
These webpage have great recommendations for books to read with your child about bathtime, hand washing, brushing teeth, and more!