Coloring with crayons, pencils, and pens is one of the simplest art projects for your child. It seems they never have enough to color! Print these pages out to make easy coloring sheets or staple several together for a cheap coloring book.
Click, Print, & Color!
Your child will love coloring their favorite characters from PBS, Sesame Street, Nick Jr. and more.
- Crayola Coloring Pages & Sheets
- PBS Activity Search-Coloring Pages
- Color With Leo: Coloring Pages
- Wildflower Coloring Pages
- Sesame Street Coloring Pages
All About South Carolina
- SC Fishes of Concern Coloring Book
- Learn more about fish that live in South Carolina that are rare, threatened, or endangered. Older children can read about the fish and environment while younger children will like the coloring sections for each fish.
- South Carolina Coloring Page
This coloring page features the state flag, state reptile, and state fruit!
- Safety City Coloring Book
Each page teaches kids a safety tip they can use at home or at school.
Coloring Pages from the US Government
- H.I.P. Pocket Change
- Print and color pictures of common coins such as the penny, nickel, dime, and quarter as well as more rare coins such as the Golden Dollar, state quarters, and the 2010 Lincoln cent.
- US Coast Guard Coloring Books
- Auntie Pollution
Auntie Pollution shows ways that everyone can help the environment.
- Thirstin’s Wacky Water Adventure Activity Book
These coloring pictures have fun facts and activities about water.
- Endangered Species Coloring Book
Do any of these endangered species live near you? In South Carolina we could see a bald eagle, red-cockaded woodpecker, shortnose sturgeon, or an eastern indigo snake.
- The Space Place Coloring Book
Print and color pictures from NASA!
- Fish Coloring Pages
Color in these fish and learn more about them.
- Sesame Street Fire Safety Program - Color and Learn
Sesame Street will help teach your child about fire safety with these simple but effective coloring pages.
Use the MyPlate coloring page to draw foods that your family likes to eat. Be sure to include foods from each food group!